Tuesday, August 19, 2014

SCHOOL?!?!

Hi, guys! As much as I wish I could spend my entire life filming and editing videos, I simply cannot.

Especially now that school has started.

I'm honestly super bummed that summer ended. I know there are a whole bunch of people in this world who love school more than anything else in the entire existing world. I, however, am not one of them. Sure, school gives me something to do with my life (if it didn't exist, who knows where I'd be right now? I probably would've gone insane by this point in time. XD), it teaches me things (even if I'm not too keen on actually learning them), and it gives me a chance to meet and hang out with other people my age... But let's just say I'm a tad bit antisocial and awkward around actual humans. And there's a huge amount of work involved in school.

So much work that I wasn't able to make anything but photoshoots last school year.

I'm hoping to change that, though. I'm actually planning on dropping out of AGMA on YouTube simply because I don't want to use all my free time to make photoshoots when I could be using that time to film actual stopmotions. Stopmotions are quite a bit more fun to make, exciting to watch, and just satisfying in general. ;)

But anywho, school began yesterday, on August 18th, and is already in full swing.

Well, sort of.

I'm actually very stressed out and annoyed right now (that's probably the number one reason why I decided to write this rant) due to the insanity of school right now. A couple of days before it began, I had a bit of a mental breakdown at home, which led me to want to change a few of the classes on my school schedule. Currently, I'm still in the process of doing this. It's quite annoying too because I haven't received my new official schedule yet. That's been driving me crazy.

I hate not knowing things—not knowing what is going to happen to me. Thus, I absolutely hate being unsure of my classes and schedule and whatnot. Not know what classes I'm SUPPOSED to be in is truly a pain in the butt. Currently, I'm just going by my old schedule, but my classes and periods and teachers are all going to change when I get my new schedule, and not knowing where I'm technically SUPPOSED to be makes me extremely nervous, anxious, and (more than anything) stressed.

I don't know if you guys reading this, or if you even care, but I thought I would post this for my own good, just to make myself feel a little better and more confident.

Now to go do homework...for a class that I might not even be taking in two days... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment