Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Updates

Hey, guys! If you actually read this blog, you're totally awesome ^_^

Anyways, I thought I'd do a little post to give you guys updates (and because I really enjoy procrastinating on English homework, but we can just...forget about that little detail for now). School is going pretty well now. If you read my last post, you know that I had some schedule issues last week, but those have been totally resolved and everything is going really well (thank God!). Yeah, life is pretty busy now that I have homework and activities and AN ACTUAL SOCIAL LIFE and other things going on, but that's totally fine with me because I don't know what I would do if I didn't. Well, other than film. And edit. But eventually there's too much empty time to just do that, too...

ANYWAY, life in general is going pretty well for me right now (I hope it is for you guys too!). Next weekend will be a three-day weekend thanks to Labor Day (!!!), so I'll hopefully get in some filming time! I've started planning my Dolloween video, and I'm thinking about beginning the long process of filming it over the coming weekend. I know it's early, but if I don't start now, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to finish it in time XD

Also, I know a lot of you are probably wondering where my fifth AGMA assignment is.

And I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, but I'm not going to make it. AGMA is a great opportunity and everything, I know, but it just wasn't as much fun anymore. I love photography (A LOT!), but spending all my free time making photoshoots (and of the same doll!) wasn't so appealing to me anymore, especially considering the fact that I could instead spend that good time filming stop motions or other videos.

So I decided to drop out of AGMA. Not officially or anything, but I just didn't make my assignment, and I'll be eliminated from the competition. It was fun while it lasted, but now it's time for me to move on to something else.

So yeah...that's pretty much all I have for you guys. As for other YouTube-related news, I applied for a YouTube partnership and am now officially a YouTube partner, which is totally awesome and exciting for me.

I hope you guys are doing well! BeForever releases tomorrow (well, tonight at midnight, if you want to be technical about it). I'm really excited to see what's in store for the AG community, and I'll probably do a little post showing my personal opinion about the new items. Would you guys like to see something like that? Tell me in the comments if you do. :)

-Cristina


No comments:

Post a Comment